We are very glad to invite Doctors, Nurses , Volunteers and COVID-19 Hero to participate in our upcoming “Palliative Care Award 2020” which organized by Aastha Foundation in association with Hospice Bangladesh.
In this year we would like to recognize 10(ten) nurses, 4(four) doctors, 2 (two) volunteers and 2 (Two) COVID-19 Hero for their outstanding practice at Palliative Care.
Each nomination will be reviewed by our experienced Palliative Care Judges Committee. Finalists for the awards will be selected for exemplifying the behaviors associated with our five values: spirituality, advocacy, knowledge, compassionate care and collaboration.
Therefore, our humble request is to submit application from your institution for specific category and make this award event a grand success.
- Palliative Care Institutional Nurse Award- 5(Five) will be awarded.
(Eligibility: Graduation from Nursing Institute and at least 1-year experience in Palliative care)
- Palliative Home Care Nurse Award-5(Five) will be awarded.
(Eligibility: Graduation from Nursing Institute/ Certificate Course in Palliative Care from Palliative Care Organization + at least 1-year experience in Palliative Home Care)
- Palliative Care Doctor Award-4(Four) Doctor will be awarded.
(Eligibility: MBBS degree Certificate, Certificate Course in Palliative Care and at least 6-months experience in Palliative care)
- Palliative Care Volunteer Award-2(Two) will be awarded.
(Eligibility: At least 1-year experience in Palliative care)
- Palliative Care COVID-19 Hero- 2(Two) will be awarded.
(Eligibility: Significant involvement for supporting Patients in COVID-19 pandemic, submission of supporting documents will be preferable)
**Note: Previous Awardees are not eligible to apply.
Documents submitted with application form
- Full biodata
- Recent One copy passport size photo
- Certificates’ copy (Nursing Council/ Nursing Institute/BNC Reg./BMDC Reg. & Palliative Care Certificate)
- A recommendation letters from Departmental Head or Director of Institution/Organization
- Supporting documents regarding role in COVID-19 pandemic (preferable not compulsory)
Last date of Submission 10th December, 2020